Wednesday, June 26, 2013



"Sweet and Sour": for this warm up our teacher wanted us to make a painting of one the in class still life's and mix in the color of the lamp casting light and shadow.

"Granny Smith": This was a homework assignment, painting something with shape, that included real extra care because I had arrange these apples in the same place everytime I came in to work on in the painting lab. What I did was I took a bag of apples from my fridge, numbered them and took a picture of which apple goes where. The still life was placed in front of my leather jacket, to the left, and purplish mid section was made from left over paint mixed with Titanium white from my palette stippled onto the canvas. This painting along with some of my other paintings were done by using the stippled method, which I enjoy the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment